projectai

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

well, the title speaks for itself. anyway, when i download an airline where do i transfer the files to? and if you download multiple airlines will they all show up or will only the most recent one show up? Thanks in advance for all the help.

Flyboy92

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I always thought projectai was the plural form of projectile??? 😂

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

very funny 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I thought all liveries were installed by the installer,and all the airlines show up

Pro Member First Officer

How do i get the airlines to show up after i d/l them??????? PLZ HELP

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Im not sure what you have done 😕 so I will start at the beginning

1 Download the PAI Installer - Current version : 2.5 ➡

http://www.projectai.com/packages/installer.php

2 Download any airline you want ➡

http://www.projectai.com/packages/installers.php

3 Drag the airline/s to the installer and click install

Let me know how you get on 😉

Pro Member First Officer

HEY, IT WORKED! good job TTT now let's see if you know this one, how do you put panels and sound into the plane that you want? for example my md-80 has no sound or panel how do i put those in? Thanks again.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Great stuff 👍

PIA aircraft are not sutable for flying,though you can just add a sutable panel and sounds

You would be far better off going to avsim or any free d/load site and d/loading a better one
I just did a simple search at avsim and got 201 files for md-80

Pro Member First Officer

TTT! project ai planes are perfect for flying! i'm flying my ata connection plane right now as i type a great plane! But anyways i will just get a different md-83 thanks a lot for your help though!

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If your happy then 😀

I say its easier as it should come complete with a suitable panel.
as for sounds I found ➡

awesome_md-80_sounds.zip

md80.zip

both by Eric DeRoche(use his name to search)

And also 9 panels,again all at avsim 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Well TTT, those all look nice but,.... how do you load sounds and panels in? please tell me panels too. i would really appreciate it.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It simple,just d/load and put the folders into the aircraft folder of your choice
So for example you have a MD80 and you d/load a panel,just put the panel folder into the MD80.The same goes for the sounds

Just open up a few of the default planes and see how they are put together

Pro Member First Officer

Well TTT,......... after about 20 minutes of transfering (scrwed up a little) i finally got it to work YEEEEEHAAAAWWW!!!!! So alas my friend this forum comes to a close because........ MY WORK HERE IS DONE 😂 😂 😂

Thanks again for all your help!

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 20 mins ROFL
Well youve done it now,next time you will know what you are doing and be able to it in 2 mins 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...