Real-World Weather

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

How often is this updated at the site FS gets this from?

Its snowing fairly badly here where I live which is about 5 miles from EGCC but on FS its just partly cloudy 😞

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Correction - Local airport is EGGP

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

so long as you have it set up correctly, i believe it updates every 15 minutes.
Default fs weather is rubbish anyway!!

Micah

use ASV5 (now they have V6 think) it's much more acurate, and the clouds are much more realistic

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

forgot to log in 😀

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Do you have a link for that please 😀

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Found it I think.

Thats about £20, is it really worth that?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

hifisim.com

I can't speak for others, but I confidently say for myself that this is one of the best investments I have ever made on the simulation. No other weather engines can beat this, I love it, and willing to pay double 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Active Sky v6 is an AMAZING PRODUCT, just bought it a week ago, one of the best of many additions I have, plus it gives you the Active Radar product to use in your cockpit which is really useful.

I mean just look at these clouds in my screenshots.

The sunsets are bar none also, and the Active Sky support team is amazing.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...