Brunner's GA-Traffic

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

There is no user help with this program. I don't know how to make
airports more crowded. I increase the parking slide bar all the way to the right. Still bot too many aircraft parking at the C and D class airports.
Do I have to change the airport fee and landing fee for every airport?
What is the denomination for the money involved in this program? US dollar? Euro? how to change the amount figure? thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I use it and my GA airports are full of traffic, both taking off and landing. I just used my entire aircraft folder, some are "overweight" so they were automatically eliminated by the program. Follow the directions step by step and it'll work beautifully.
I use Ultimate Traffic for my major airports. Check out his forum and see if the can help.

http://forums.avsim.net/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

When making AI Plane, do you select Use Air File "No Change" in the pulldown menu or flyable, or one of the models?
I dont quite know what that means. I assume no change would retain the origial characteristics of this plane.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...