What is the most realistic helicopter flight simulator today

Lamasim Guest

Hi guys,

I have decided that I want to learn to fly with helicopter. I guess I would start from the PC simulators🙂
So, I would appreciate very much your proffesional opinion about what is the most realistic helicopter simulator available today?

Thanks for your opinions in advance🙂
Sim.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

well,to tell the truth,I'm not the guy on this site who can give the best advice,but I think all the wargame heli sims are not realistic to fly.I would like to have a good heli sim too,but the one thing that I know wich is more or less realistic is microsoft flight simulator 2004.

lamasim Guest

I see, MS seems to be the good one.

I would also appreciate your opinions about other competing simulators, especially the most complicated and most difficult, but close to reality ones 🙂

I would dedicate all my time to learn to fly heli🙂

Thanks again,

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

as far as I know,none of the other heli games are complicated,all you do is have a forward/backward/left/rigth/up/down control,a button to lock on to the next target,and a button to shoot.Unfortunatly,in msfs,there aren't any heliports,but msfs still has the best feeling.I think that in the next fs(msfs X),there is a bit more stuff for helis,but,flight simulator X only will come out this winter(or later)!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Lamasim wrote:

Hi guys,

I have decided that I want to learn to fly with helicopter. I guess I would start from the PC simulators🙂
So, I would appreciate very much your proffesional opinion about what is the most realistic helicopter simulator available today?

Thanks for your opinions in advance🙂
Sim.

A good starting point for you would be http://www.hovercontrol.com/

They are a dedicated Heli site - probably the best.

When you go there, don't make the mistake and just look at and download the Choppers --- they're just a bonus.
In the left hand pane make sure you check out Training Services.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...