Aircraft not showing up

jfmitch Guest

Yesterday I sent a zip file containing an a/c to my buddy. We have done this a couple of dozen times in the past. The a/c is properly installed and yet will not show up in the gane under the manufacturer or the "Any" aircraft search. I checked and it's not inside a folder/inside a folder. I've caught this in the past. Any ideas as to why this a/c is a no show in the game. It's in the a/c folder of FS9.

Jim
~~

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Cant thing anything more than a wrong installation...Probably this craft has some special instructions in the readme file...I just suppose...
Dont Know Maybe sharing the link for this craft could help us to give you a more specific answer. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
James F. Mitchell (jfmitch1716) Trainee

t-33a.zip on AVSIM will get the a/c. The one I passed on hasd several mods to the panel.

Jim

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...