no CD crack?

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

hey every one well I am having some trubles with my disc for flight simulation and was wondeirng if I used a NO CD crack would that effect the game at all? becaues well I dont know if its my CD or my CD drive I live in the middle of no where and dust ruins everything lol, but would a NO CD crack be ok to use? because if it makes the game run any slower or anything like that then I wont use one but if it dosent effect it at all it may be nice lol, any reccomendations? and can anyone give me a link to one?

Thanks
BB

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Well now I know I have to have a CD crack because it isint my CD its my CD drive it wont read any disks so I cant play FS at all GRRRR so I downloaded the no CD crack from this site but have no idea now to install it or anything lol, can someone help ?

THanks
bb

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It has absolutely no effect on the sim, it just launches it without the disk.
We have both for member download.
If you are running the original sim (9.0) then you use that exe.
If you have patched it with the 9.1 patch then use that exe (9.1).

The directions are included with the download.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
wscott52 Trainee

As far as I can tell it makes no difference at all. I have the full game I just don't like to haul out the disk every time I want to fly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...