iFly Boeing 747-400 SID/STAR/APP Database and

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Additional 9 Livery

For thoses people that have this bird installed:

File Description:
This package contains SID/STAR and APPROACH database for iFLY Beoing 747-400 aircraft for more than 800 airports. Also there is 9 additional livery included to this package; - KLM - British Airways - Virgin Atlantic - QANTAS
- Turkish Airlines - Kibris Turk Havayollari - Atlasjet - Ephesus Virtual - Turkish Virtual Airlines

iFly Boeing 747-400 SID/STAR/APP Database and Additional 9 Livery

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks for the heads up liono 👍

Please help...

I have problem downloading that file. Download is failed

Do you think that AVSIM is still having problems?

Any suggestion for other address?

abderahman Guest

i have a ifly 747 for fs2004 ; when i launch it the fs stop workin .pleas help me ; i have a acer aspire one 3 gb ram core I2 .

abderahman Guest

guest go to this link and download the free ifly with many liveries: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1898/fsx-ifly-boeing-747-400/
youhave just to clik on download or telecharger .
auto instaler

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...