AI Traffic?

Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

I dont get how to put AI traffic on Flight Simulator 2004. Do i need to install something? Can someone please help me?
😕
Thanx,
Brandon

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know That's why I bought Ultimate Traffic!
TTT will help but he's Sleep right now, wait about 4 hours.
Meanwhile try here or wait for someone else that's used it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

How to install AI aircraft.

You'll find AI aircraft and AI flight plans at ➡ www.avsim.com (registration is free). 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Sleep Im here now,just Ill
Fs9 does have its own AI,but,lets be honest,its pants
Have a look here ➡

I can recommend ProjectAi as I used to use it(its very good)but you do need to d/load quite a lot to get it looking good.Its well worth the effort as you can taylor the airlines you see to what you would see in real life.
I now use Traffic2004/5(update)(payware)and its great,easy install,blah,blah(I do miss tinkering with the airlines and traffic plans 🙄 )
ProjectAi is as good as payware,but just needs that bit more effort to get it right

Try it,and if you get stuck,there are plenty of people her who will help 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...