Uninstall.exe for FS2004

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

PLS URGENT!! Need the Uninstall.exe file. I can't remove FS2004, something is gone completely wrong.

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hit Start/All Programs/Microsoft Games and you will find the unistall option there.

Pro Member First Officer

THat doesn't work. God knows what's happened all of a sudden. I even tried start/control panel/addremove programs but nothing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yoy can also locate it to your main FS folder but i doubt if it will works from there...You damaged something there my friend.

Have you install the update patch(to 9.1)?If yes unistall this first and after try FS.

Pro Member First Officer

I'm going to try that. I just want to get it out of the way so I can start a fresh installation.

Pro Member First Officer

I tried opening up Control panel and it said that it was already uninstalled?:S:S How do I remove especially the update 9.1 patch?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

In the main FS folder you have to found this ➡

Pro Member First Officer

Ok, It wasn't there, but now when I put my CD1 into the drive, it uninstalled. PHEW!!!!! Thanks for you help Greekman72, from now on no more freeware airplanes, i've learnt a lesson.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ohhh God!!!That was the first thing you have to do my friend.I thought that you already did it....My mistake for not asking...Glad you made it. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Here's a tip to keep handy some place.

When you install FS9 it's a good thing to rename the UNISTALL.EXE to UNISTALL.EXE.OLD

The reason.......... Some freeware & payware products overight the unistall.exe

Pro Member First Officer

That's probably why Liono. No problem Greekman72, it was my silly mistake for not thinking when that occured. Well I fixed it all, and put back some aircrafts. It runs smoothly again now. Took me quite a while.

Pro Member First Officer

Oh and Liono, if I'm not wrong the reason why they overwrite the Uninstall.exe is it because they make it the uninstall.exe for that product, instead of FS2004?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Mc_GaNgStA wrote:

Oh and Liono, if I'm not wrong the reason why they overwrite the Uninstall.exe is it because they make it the uninstall.exe for that product, instead of FS2004?

That's what I meant but as I was at work I didn't really explain myself clearly.

Pro Member First Officer

Ah ok, no problem.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...