crack

meylan Guest

hi, where can i get the 9.1 no cd crack from please . i know you can get here but im not a member

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

meylan wrote:

hi, where can i get the 9.1 no cd crack from please . i know you can get here but im not a member

try avsim better still sign up here only $5

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

You do relise that using the crack you are actually braking the T&C of the game. PLus it's piracy as well.

My 2cents

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

Liono wrote:

You do relise that using the crack you are actually braking the T&C of the game. PLus it's piracy as well.

My 2cents

lol, like having the flight sim police here

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

astraGTE wrote:

Liono wrote:

My 2cents

If it weren't for the fact that MS chose such a monumentally stupid way of protecting its product from all the prate wannabe's I would strongly disagree with your sim police statement. Hopefully FSX will use an online registration rather than have people risk damage to the media over and over again.

As long asn a person doesn't use the no-crack modification to duplicate installations in violation of the EULA, I have no objection. Of course, if they are using it to make additional, illegal installations, jail them!

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

astraGTE wrote:

Liono wrote:

My 2cents

If it weren't for the fact that MS chose such a monumentally stupid way of protecting its product from all the prate wannabe's I would strongly disagree with your sim police statement. Hopefully FSX will use an online registration rather than have people risk damage to the media over and over again.

As long asn a person doesn't use the no-crack modification to duplicate installations in violation of the EULA, I have no objection. Of course, if they are using it to make additional, illegal installations, jail them!

agree with the fact if there using it to make illegal copies then yea jail them the fact that were paying for it and there getting it for free isn't right but if he has already bought it and using it so he doesn't have to keep putting CD4 in then i don't see any harm in it and copyright laws ect ect arn't needed to be posted!

meylan Guest

thanks 99jolegg jobs a good one , just for the record the reason for me wanting the no cd crack is purely convenience 🙂

Chiredzi Guest

you will find the No disc 4 at http://www.bluesteelfs.com
It is an autoextract file so you can either extract to the default folder or use winzip to unzip to the file of your choice.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...