my 2004 is starting to crash on me

Pro Member Trainee
FoxProGT Trainee

Sup peeps.....

i seem to be getting a problem that has just started comeing around...

sometimes ill be playing 2004 and the program closes out on me and takes me back to windows. this just started happening not to long ago.

can downloading planes make the game crash like that becasue that has been the only thing i have done.

is there a patch for 2004?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No patch, this is a MS product, MS means Missing Support. ROFL

Uninstall all that you have put into the sim, something doesn't work with 2004.
Try to keep away from 2002 downloads and "overwriting" gauges when you install them separately.

Something can be running in the background and when it starts up, you crash.
An anti virus auto update, diskeeper, icq many programs.
Try rebooting and see if you last longer. If you hear the h/d grinding just before you crash, then it's a program.
Good luck.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... It could be scenery, is it crashing in the same area?
Have you added any ? If you have try removing it

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Yeah, does it crash to desktop (CTD) in specific areas, if so which ones - I may be able to help. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
FoxProGT Trainee

hmmm well it dont seem to be crashing anymore...hopefuly it was a plane i added because i had removed some..... but when it did crash..it took me to the desk top... ill play around with it more and see if it crashs again..thanks for the info

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...