ProjectAI

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Hello all hope everyone is well

New to all this so my questions have probably been answered before.......but here goes

I've downloaded tons of files from ProjectAI and airlines and new aircraft have been turning up all over the place (the desired effect). On their website they say to cancel FS AI normal traffic I change the .BGL file to .LGB which I've done in the world/scenery/ file but when back in to FS2004 it's still there.

Q1 What am I doing wrong?
Q2 When normal AI traffic is on - when an aircraft is on approach it doubles (same reg, type, airline). The first one will land and because the other is too close behind it has to overshoot.
Q3 Some projectAI aircraft disapear on landing or waiting to depart at threshhold.

I would have asked these questions in their forum but they have so many discussion areas it's hard to know where to put the them. Anyway I'd rather ask here. Any help much appreciated.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

Don't know about the rest of your questions, but to cancel FS AI traffic, you don't want to remove or change any files. Just access the options menu and under settings (I think) select traffic. There's a slider there. Set it to 0%. Suggest you put that file you changed back to its original state.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 The easy way to be rid of the default aircraft is to d/load the uninstaller from the" PAI Installer & Special packages" section at the PAI site.

Hope it helps

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Thanks for the advice. The PAI uninstaller didn't work for some reason so I tried again changing the BGL file to LGB, did a restart and hey presto!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Crying or Very sad No more default airlines 😀 Hello real airlines Punk

As for the vanishing planes,you need Afcad2 to increase parking(they land,nowhere to park, they vanish)

Hope it helps

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Just downloaded AFCAD2 and reading up about it...soon have Manchester sorted!!!! 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 If you register at the project afcad site you can search for airport files
I have just looked and they have two 2004 afcads for Manchester (EGCC)

Good luck

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Thanks again 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...