FSX Demo Result from me..... It kinda sucked!!!

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

I downloaded the FSX early this morning and the graphics was great but I don't like how the pilot is, although I put the weather to severe thunderstorm and the turbulance and flying through the clouds was pretty great and realistic.

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

isee

So it sucked cuz of the pilot? 😂 i dont even notice the pilot when im flying..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It is a beta demo, not even close the the final release!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

isee

An interesting question about replies of this type. Might you be posting them to get promoted sooner? 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

isee

An interesting question about replies of this type. Might you be posting them to get promoted sooner? 🙄

Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

isee

Yes

Glad I am not the only one who noticed. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

isee

Yes

Glad I am not the only one who noticed. 😂

Are you kidding, nearly 100 since Sunday night. Don't forget I have to read them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

RM,

I do not envy you at all. Anyone know what "woot" means? 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

RM,

I do not envy you at all. Anyone know what "woot" means? 😂 😂 😂

Don't look now but your age is showing (me too but I don't admit it).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woot

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I would look, but wikipedia requires the browser to disclose user agent and I am behind an anonymous proxy. I will google for it. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

chrissie wrote:

I downloaded the FSX early this morning and the graphics was great but I don't like how the pilot is, although I put the weather to severe thunderstorm and the turbulance and flying through the clouds was pretty great and realistic.

So what exactly is it that sucked ❓ . You seem to have praised it, the reason I'm asking is because I have'nt downloaded it, I'll wait for it's completion and then decide if it's worth shelling out for, although I'm far from impressed from the screenshots I've already seen. (Just my opinion 😂 )

Pro Member Chief Captain

I think he was referring to the fact that from the spot view some of the pilots are all grey. The demo is an incomplete early beta subset and people are moaning that it doesn't look like it was done by Rembrandt

Too bad I can't do it, but the next time I see someone complain about something they got for free and didn't bother to read the documentation, I would really like to smack them upside the head.

Would these people complain that a 140 ct uncut diamond didn't look pretty if you gave it to them?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...