Most realistic flight planner (freeware if possible)

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Hi everyone

Now that I have the pmdg 737 and have learned the FMC I would like to get some reaistic flight plans for chosen routes of mine

I have FSBuild, but some routes it generates can be a bit odd at times (usually its quite accurate, but on the longer flights it can go wrong at places)

Are there any websites on the internet that will generate realistic flight plans for me listing the Airways, VORs and intersections along the route

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

I use EUroute myself: http://www.euroutepro.com/fp/fp_main.php or if you o to the main oage you can get a cool piece of software for FS so u can do it in game.

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

What you can do is use this to get your plan:

RouteFinder

Then copy the flight plan from above and put it into: FsRoute.
For FsRoute you can save it as a flightplan for PMDG FMC

Nick 😀

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Cool!!

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have fsbuild to visualize the planes out for me, which can be good! I have no problems entering the flightplans myself into the FMC, and I prefer to do this because it feels like I have control over where I'm going and that lol

Thanks again for the suggestions everyone!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...