Changing Units for Fuel and Payload

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi ,

How can I change the Units for fuel and payload on FS to Kilograms instead of Pounds?

Thanks

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain

Please somebody tell me if this is possible or not and if so how because I need to get flying 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't think that you can. The program was written in the US and they made no provision for conversion of units. Try this conversion tool: ➡ http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You can do it if you go to Settings/International and in the Units Of Measurement you select Metric. 😉

The fact that my friend CRJCapt -which is one of the most well educated persons i have ever meet in Aviation issues- hadn't notice it makes me think if the US FScopies doesn't include such an option. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I stand corrected! Embarassed I normally don't think of using those settings and my good friend GM is correct, Bow Down It is possible to change to Metric units.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks for that both of you but i have another problem.

I need to update the Navigation Database of my FMC...

How..and the a/c is the feelthere ERJ145

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't have the program but look at the page below with reference to the data base updating tool. 🙂
http://www.feelthere.com/2005/downloads.html

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks again but another prob lol..

I installed it and when i try and run the ERJ now...FS Crashes!!...it closes down just like that to my desktop!

Any ideas/

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

I don't have the program but look at the page below with reference to the data base updating tool. 🙂
http://www.feelthere.com/2005/downloads.html

CRJCapt, you have made my day. I didn't know Josh Madison was still around with his wonderful programs.
He used to have an entire page of them, some fascinating and all well made.
Thanks for reminding me of good times long past.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Thanks again but another prob lol..

I installed it and when i try and run the ERJ now...FS Crashes!!...it closes down just like that to my desktop!

Any ideas/

Considering I don't have the program, I've run out of ideas. 😞

RM- Glad I could help. 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...