Miami Intl Airport picture

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hi everybody. Does anybody have a picture of Miami Intl Airport with Ultimate Traffic? I want a picture like that, with the view of all the planes parked in that airport. I don't have Ultimate Traffic yet.
That's all I want. If someone has a picture like that, please, can you paste it here or send me the file so I can download it?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have "UT" and I'll try to get some shots up tonight.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the best I could do at Miami International. Its about noon time.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

WOW!! Those pictures are wonderful! 👍 Thank you very much, RadarMan. 😀
I wanted to have those pictures because I used to live in Miami, and then I moved to Portugal. I went to that airport a few times and I really liked it. It's huge! Is Heathrow bigger than Miami Intl? What about John F. Kennedy Intl airport? Which one is bigger?
It might be really hard to take off in Miami Intl because of the traffic. I'm going to move on to another house in a few weeks, so I can't buy UT right now. Anyways, thank you for the pictures. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I really enjoy "UT" and I also use GA-Traffic (free) for the smaller fields that "UT" doesn't cover.
The best way to check on airport size:

http://www.airnav.com/airports/

See if this site helps you, glad the shots were what you wanted.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...