Problem starting Flight Sim 2004?? CD4???

My father in law has purchased a copy of flight sim 2004 through ebay and when it arrived we installed it it had 4 discs......large program i thought. Must be well good.

Istalation went smoothly but when we tried to run the program i heard cd4 spin up and the nothing.......Nothing happened. Program did not run, no message no nothing. Just no program.

We are completely stumped as it is very easy to see that the program that we have bought is genuine and was purchased from a reputable ebayer with no negative feedback.

Any help is greatly appreciated......

Many Thanks

Stan Ward

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Go here https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html Download the no-cd patch it's at the bottom of the page 😀

its asking me to pay $10???

This is a brand new game and shouldn't need to pay anything?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Down near the bottom of this link you'll find some 5 free links to the crack.
We have a $5 lifetime membership fee to help defray the costs of the high speed servers, among other site expenses. Dont Know

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Ah i was going to post that link but i thought i'd best not in case i was breaking some rules 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Read
Doh! Banned

That link has been posted more times than any other in these forums, besides what better way of encouraging people join the flyaway clan than a little free advice

tricky Did you go to the flight sim show seeing as it was on your doorstep?
if so was it any good?

Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Nah not this year m8 iv'e been to ton's of them as my Dad used to work for BAE in Warton but he died 5 years ago RIP he worked on many aircraft including the eurofighter in it's very early stages he was a graphic designer,i got to see the blueprint 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...