ERROR "memory could not be read"

Pro Member Trainee
alex (camaro3501967) Trainee

i have a cockpit with five monitors fs9 works great but this version FSX. have a ERROR when i drag the views to another monitor[in the primary display]my system is : cpu intel core2 duo 2.4 , [2] video card Nvidia gtx 7900 512mb , 2gb ram, 34 gb hard drive 10k rpm, windows XP sp2, help me please thanks Crying or Very sad

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
hcomspam12 Guest

[quote="camaro3501967"]i have a cockpit with five monitors fs9 works great but this version FSX. have a ERROR when i drag the views to another monitor[in the primary display]my system is : cpu intel core2 duo 2.4 , [2] video card Nvidia gtx 7900 512mb , 2gb ram, 34 gb hard drive 10k rpm, windows XP sp2, help me please thanks :cry:[/quote]
try this link...http://www.support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&spid=11941&query=memory+could+not+be+read&adv=&mode=r&cat=False

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...