Disc Error

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Hey people!

Seeing as FSX has issues I thought I'd install FS9, so I got to the second disc and realised it had broke! 😞 I think it broke in the case because there isn't much room in the case for 4 discs! Does anyone know if I could download the data that's on the disc?

All comments greatly appreciated! 🙂

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

errr. Torrents?

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I don't trust them, plus it takes up all the bandwidth on my computer because there are other computers using the same router.

Pro Member First Officer

hmmmm. Well theres no other way, the only thing i can think of is getting a second hand fs game from eBay or something for £10 or something. Or contact Microsoft Games and explain your self and ask them, but i doubt they will send you the disk.

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Well, I'm having loads of luck and fun with these flight simulators! Wink

Pro Member First Officer

Just download disc 2, download it over nigh while ur sleeping, should be done by morning!

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

That's my intentions, but from where? Limewire is OK for songs and that's it. Torrents...can't use, I've searched Google and other places.

Pro Member First Officer

why not torrents, u need "utorrent" to download the torrents

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

OK, I'll take your advice.

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Can anybody send me the data that's on disc 2 on FS9? My FSX doesn't work and I'll be happy to play FS9.

Pro Member First Officer

Limewire It.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...