Searching for a No-DVD Solution for FSX - Have You Found One?

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

I've searched all my usual haunts but can't find a crack for FSX. Does anyone know if one is available yet?

Answers 20 Answers

Jump to latest
saint4 Guest

Why do you need a no-cd. It doesnt use the dvd after installation. Well mine doesnt??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Guest Guest

Naughty, naughty.... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Naughty, naughty.... 😉

Life goes on, as long as I pay for it and keep it for myself only! 😉

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

This is irritating me now!

The pirates have come out in force.

Get a job! jesus chirst, is it only software you steal? or have you tapped that mains supply too? How about your weekly shop? run out with a trolly full do you?

Just pay the 60 quid! If you don't have a decent system, don't bother yet, but seriously, stop stealing! ya pikies!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mattdean wrote:

Get a job! jesus chirst, is it only software you steal? or have you tapped that mains supply too? How about your weekly shop? run out with a trolly full do you?

Just pay the 60 quid! If you don't have a decent system, don't bother yet, but seriously, stop stealing! ya pikies!

Why do assume that it's pirated software.
Mine is legal but if MS in all their wisdom after being in the software business for 31 years can't build a simple 2 DVD game with self activation then a bypass is necessary.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

mattdean wrote:

Wooooh up, tiger. Who pressed the idiot switch?

I have a laptop, 2 PCs at home (a gaming rig & a media centre) and a PC in my work office. I can only use one at a time, do you think I should buy 4 FSX DVDs?? I'd reformat my game machine at least twice a year to keep a clean running system for my gaming.

Since the game was only released here (in Oz) yesterday, I wasn't aware that you didn't require the disc to run the exe. I use no-cd/dvd cracks on all my LEGAL games to prevent disc damage and also because I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't like to waste the 20 seconds it takes to find and insert the particular game disc that I want to play.

This isn't about pirate copies, so check your attitude at the "log in" prompt.

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

LOL ,you are funny!
Who does not download pirated software this days?!
It is everywhere! Bitcome,Limewire...
🙄

And yes my version of FSX (not FS9) is pirated,from Bitcomet,2 Days of Downloading at speed of 70-150Kb/s.I would never spend 49 or 60 dollars for a game that my Rig can hardly even play!

Lol,I have whole bunch of games from Bitcomet and who cares? ,Am I downloading them or distributing them? Downloading! This is not "real" piracy. Bitcomet is legal for "Home" use.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

UG_PL wrote:

LOL ,you are funny!
🙄

And yes my version of FSX (not FS9) is pirated,from Bitcomet,2 Days of Downloading at speed of 70-150Kb/s.I would never spend 49 or 60 dollars for a game that my Rig can hardly even play!

Lol,I have whole bunch of games from Bitcomet and who cares? ,Am I downloading them or distributing them? Downloading! This is not "real" piracy. Bitcomet is legal for "Home" use.

LOL, you are an idiot! Bragging about running a pirated version of fsX on an FS forum is not a good idea - this one may be more forgiving, but most would ban you after that post.

😎

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

And why omgttfs needs no-cd crack?? are you blind? he has a pirated version too! 😂 🙄 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

UG_PL wrote:

LOL ,you are funny!
🙄

Clearly, this site has become a refuge for thieves.

I had you figured for what you were right from the beginning.

Don't bother replying. You are a confessed thief. Are all gamers, thieves?

Pro Member Chief Captain

omgttfs wrote:

mattdean wrote:

Wooooh up, tiger. Who pressed the idiot switch?

I have a laptop, 2 PCs at home (a gaming rig & a media centre) and a PC in my work office. I can only use one at a time, do you think I should buy 4 FSX DVDs?? I'd reformat my game machine at least twice a year to keep a clean running system for my gaming.

Since the game was only released here (in Oz) yesterday, I wasn't aware that you didn't require the disc to run the exe. I use no-cd/dvd cracks on all my LEGAL games to prevent disc damage and also because I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't like to waste the 20 seconds it takes to find and insert the particular game disc that I want to play.

This isn't about pirate copies, so check your attitude at the "log in" prompt.

No one needs those who willfully violate the EULA, let alone those who steal the intellectual property of others.

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

2 things....

1st. UG_PL : I pre ordered my FSX 2 months ago. I picked it up last night. It is a legal version. All my games are bought, I actually like having the original packaging. Just because you steal software, don't assume that I do.

2nd. Crash: You are still an idiot.

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may only install, access, and run (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for the same operating system, on a single personal computer, (“COMPUTER”) for your personal, noncommercial use. If not prevented by copy protection technology, the primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive and personal noncommercial use on a portable computer.

The intention of a license is that 1 person uses it the game and it is not distributed between people.
I'm not being dishonest, I'm not downloading pirateware, I'm not selling pirateware.

It would be really nice if you could pull your head out of your arse.

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

3rd. You are a gamer.

I don't know why you are in denile, it's almost like you feel guilty about playing flight sims so you have to justify it to yourself as "not a game".
Whatever the reason, it's pretty pathetic.

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

UG_PL wrote:

LOL ,you are funny!
🙄

Clearly, this site has become a refuge for thieves.

I had you figured for what you were right from the beginning.

Don't bother replying. You are a confessed thief. Are all gamers, thieves?

You did?! Wow ,good for you! 👏
I'm realy sorry for you!
Well if you want to call me thief,then go ahead.
I realy dont care what some old guy thinks about me...
You need to open your eyes "old-man"
We are in 21st century ... Stop acting like a .....

This is my last post on this retarded Forum .
This forum has some realy nice guys and some Fu#$@$s like you!!!

Bye everyone!

Pro Member Chief Captain

omgttfs wrote:

2 things....

1st. UG_PL : I pre ordered my FSX 2 months ago. I picked it up last night. It is a legal version. All my games are bought, I actually like having the original packaging. Just because you steal software, don't assume that I do.

2nd. Crash: You are still an idiot.

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may only install, access, and run (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for the same operating system, on a single personal computer, (“COMPUTER”) for your personal, noncommercial use. If not prevented by copy protection technology, the primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive and personal noncommercial use on a portable computer.

The intention of a license is that 1 person uses it the game and it is not distributed between people.
I'm not being dishonest, I'm not downloading pirateware, I'm not selling pirateware.

It would be really nice if you could pull your head out of your arse.

Please note that the EULA permits installation on one computer, plus a portable computer.. I might be an idiot, but you certainly can not count.

And if that is your interpretation of the EULA, I am glad you aren't a lawyer.

Also, your puerile use of vulgarity, does not speak well for you.

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

I might be an idiot,

There's absolutely, positively no "might" about it.

CrashGordon wrote:

I am glad you aren't a lawyer.

I'm glad you're not here....so we're even.

CrashGordon wrote:

Also, your puerile use of vulgarity, does not speak well for you.

Well I was going to go with the "infantile rantings of a sour, self obsessed, egomaniac" option, but you were using it.

I have lot's more words, none of which really get to the core issues of what I think of you.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

UG_PL wrote:

This is my last post on this retarded Forum .
Bye everyone!

👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Locked! By Radar

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Your query brings up a common but critical concern related to FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X). While I understand the frustration you may be facing, I must emphasize the importance of adhering to software licenses and legal regulations.

No-DVD cracks or similar methods to bypass copyright protections are not only unethical but also illegal. By attempting to circumvent these protections, users can expose themselves to various risks, including but not limited to:

• Malware: Crack files can often contain malicious software, leading to potential harm to your system.
  • Legal consequences: Piracy is a violation of laws, and you may face legal penalties for using or distributing such materials.
  • Loss of integrity: The use of cracks can lead to data corruption or unexpected behaviors within the simulator.
  • Community respect: The flight simulation community values integrity, and the use of illegal methods may affect your reputation among fellow enthusiasts.

I encourage you to consider purchasing an original copy of FSX or explore other legal alternatives that are available in the market. In recent years, we have seen remarkable advancements in flight simulation, including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane 12. These platforms offer a highly realistic experience, often at various price points to suit different needs and budgets.

If you need assistance with the purchase or installation of legitimate software, many fellow community members, including myself, are here to help guide you.

In conclusion, I urge you to respect copyright laws and consider legitimate options that enhance your flight simulation experience. We're in this hobby together, and it thrives on integrity, collaboration, and the shared passion for aviation.

Fly safe and responsibly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...