More PMDG 737 problems

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Last night I got a route into the FMC after take off i put the LNAV on and it pretty much flew its self..

Tonight and all day I have been trying to do it again and the LNAV doesn't work. I have an active route but the auto pilot wont follow it.

I must be missing something obvious ..

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Are you activating the autopilot?

Download this and print it out and fly it a few times.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg737.zip&CatID=root

Thats what I did now I can hop in the 737 without even a checklist and fly easily.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Thanks for that it helped..

Just finished a flight from London Gatwick -> Aldergrove (Belfast)

Are random failures buit into the PMDG aircraft?

Mid-flight I lost Auto Throttles for some reason???

1st approach the AP disconnected on ILS approach I think this is because I intercepted way to high.. so I declared a missed approach

On 2nd approach again I lost ILS autoland, so I flew her in manually in a crosswind, rain and 4mile visibility.

I love Active Sky.. should of known better than to fly within the UK tonight looking out my window lol..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...