FS passenger

xx_gunner_xx Guest

hi i seem to have a problem with fspassenger 2004. when i end the flight fsp2004 gives me a report on how i did, everything is perfect however i seem to be loosing points for exceeding the flap limit- which i dont, i always extract the flaps below the given limit so ifs its 280 i do 275 etc. i fly the original 747-400 that came with fs9. any advice? thanks

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Your extending flaps at 275knots?

How many degrees of flaps?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think that flaps should be extended below 220knots .If you extend them in 275 you are going to damage them according to FSPax...At least I think so... 😕

xx_gunner_xx Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Your extending flaps at 275knots?

How many degrees of flaps?

1 degree... thats what it says in the refrence for 747

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

There is no reason to be deploying flaps at that speed. If you need to slow down while descending use the spoilers.

xx_gunner_xx Guest

Solotwo wrote:

There is no reason to be deploying flaps at that speed. If you need to slow down while descending use the spoilers.

okay so the only time i deploy my flaps is on an approach?

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

xx_gunner_xx wrote:

okay so the only time i deploy my flaps is on an approach?

Well, perhaps on take-off as well, depending on A/C type. Not during cruise, though.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

yeah, I usually don't pull them out until I'm well below 10,000

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...