Flyaway downloads

Pro Member Trainee
Borzoi Trainee

If it is something I think is worthwhile I will get it. Before I was a member I used to browse the site a bit and I am actually looking forward to seeing what the community comes up with in the future with FSX.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

I've downloaded planes and several utilities for FS9. There are a lot of good aircraft there. My favortie recent one is the FS2004 Amelia Earhart's L-10E Electra - very nice package with some great things to learn about - sextant, drift meter, flight calculator.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

my first download EVER for flightsim was from this website. since then I've downloaded i few here and there...

Pro Member Trainee
Ricksterbman Trainee

The Cessna 182 RG that is available here is outstanding. It is my favorite single engne prop on my fs9. It handles great, and looks really good too, both inside and out . So as was said in an earlier post, ther are some relly good aircraft on here ! 😎

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

The bellanca is superb(sp) Its looks really good and has a nice cockpit ❗

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

i love all of the IFDG aircraft on here. the selection (besides avsim) are almost beyond compare. i think that this site is always growing

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...