Error loading .bmp files in missions

Bill_70454 Guest

I back up my C:\ drive all the time, and this game is SOOoooooo... large, that I installed it on another drive (so it would not be included in a backup), and when I start the game, all is good. But when I click on "Missions" , I get the message "Error loading ..\...\..bmp file" about three times, and then all goes well,(NOTE: I checked the file name with the location, and the file IS there, it just can't read it) (I have uninstalled it and installed it on a different drive, same thing) I just don't see the thumb photo of selected missions. At first I thought it was no big deal, but now, after cranking up the game many times, it is starting to get under my skin.

Anyone else having this issue? and if so, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...