pc has been slow

David12 Guest

hello first sory for bad english! i have played flight sim for long amount of time and i am dissapoint now as it has slowd down. i did clean my pc case other day and component has falen out..now pc is very slow? i cant get good fps at even low seting? plese help! i have research speed and maybe i have lost megahurtz from chip? any help would be gratful ..david

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The best that you can do is reinstall Windows and FS9 also.

If you want to check your PC's sytem free go to www.pcpitstop.com and run the full test.

Radar

Guest Ed Guest

David12,

You mean that a component actually fell out of your computer? There aren't many things that can fall out of a computer and have it still run-- what does the component look like? If it is a memory board, the computer would probably run, but that would certainly slow it down.

When the computer boots up, it will run a Power-On Self Test, and it will tell you how much memory it has-- watch that and see what it says.

The other thing that will really slow down your machine is a virus, or spyware. Have you run a good virus scan and spyware scan lately? That's the first thing I do when it starts running slow.

Good luck,

Ed

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

when theres a sound card missing, fs goes real slow, no matter what your system specs are. Im talking about 5-10fps. Hope this helps 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...