Controls!?!?!

Pro Member Trainee
Jonathan (jippoblade) Trainee

I'm new with FS and FSX and i wonder how to open cargobay, other doors than the main door and how to call for cargo!?!? PLZ help

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Jonathan (jippoblade) Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Try this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

But i have all ready looked at that and it's not working with shift+e+1, and it's not working with shift+e+2 either. I NEED HELP! i have tryed to change the controls but i don't find that assignment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That particular aircraft may not open, you've tried all the best commands.
Check out the read-me and see if they are supposed to work.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

SHIFT+E then #2 key. For other aircraft, such as the Anatov "DREAM" (hope I got that right) its SHIFT+E then 2, then 3, then 5!!!! The Airbus 380-800A (hope that is right too) is the same way to, if you want to open all 4 doors, but the jetway won't move to dock with it!!!!

In addition, I advise you to program some of your extra keys to open doors......in some aircraft, the tailhook operations controls the rear ramp of C-130s, open most of the helicopter doors, (on the Cobra helicopters, it opens the engine cowlings for maintenance) and on both the FA-18 Hornet and the F-14D Tomcat, the tailhook does just that, drops the tail hook for carrier landings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...