cfs3 graphics problems

I’ve played cfs3 on my desktop before and it worked fine, now i have installed it on my new laptop and i have some serious problems with the graphics,
when i start the game you get a menu with a pilot (me i guess lol) and he moves a bit, the problem is he moves weird lol really choppy
when is start a flight everything "shakes" over my screen it all moves forward and backwards real fast 😞 , the graphics aren’t to high cause if i set them on min with a screen resolution of 600*800 it does the same

I’ve updated the game to 3.1 and tried to reinstall the game, i have the newest display drivers and i have reinstalled them to, nothing helps Mad

here is a vid of what happens: http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/stofjas/?action=view&current=MPG_0031.flv

does anyone knows a solution ??

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Laptops are not know for having the best video cards usually integrated.
Your system specs might be too low even for CFS.
If you don't have enough ram that could cause it also.
Defrag the h/d/load new video drivers/set the sim to below default and see if that works.

Radar

nope my specs are ok, it is a asus a6ja-q007 (Mobile x1600 with 256MB , 1 BG RAM, 2GH dual core, new 7200tr HDD) it is better than the desktop i have.
It runs otter games great ...

newest drivers are installed and i tried on the lowest settings possible
sible 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have much more than that game asks for it should run as smooth as glass, very odd.
I bet it's something very simple...if only we could hit on it.

Radar

lol i found it 😛 it was my google sidebar that was giving me trouble 🙄
it runs great now everything on the highest settings Twisted Evil

so don't play it with the google sidebar on 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

lol i found it 😛 it was my google sidebar that was giving me trouble 🙄
it runs great now everything on the highest settings Twisted Evil

so don't play it with the google sidebar on 😉

😂 Always something simple.

Radar

kriegboy Guest

Hi, im having the same problem. 😞
But in my case i dont have any kind of bar instaled in my computer.
Can anyone help me? Crying or Very sad
Thanks.

(my specs: AMD3800 dual-core, 1gb ram, 8800gts)

kriegboy Guest

Problem solved. Ive instaled the dual-core optimizer and the crashes stoped. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...