Stairs.. ?

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

hey sometimes when you got 747 or 777 its not possible to park neat the jet ways you have special parking for heavy airplaines...now my quetion is if there is some key that brings you the stairs to the airplain if there is no jetway ?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Park, open the door and wait, the stairs and baggage truck will come.
Be sure to have airport vehicles turned up in settings.
I have a shot of it in the screenshot forum, something KSEA.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

radarman fsx has staris i've never seen them I have the standard version?

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

sorry radar man i did everything you told me but there is no stairs comming 😞 there is also a bus that pick up the ppl to the terminal something like that ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Stairs, baggage car and yes I've seen the bus.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is a settings to see animations, turn that one.

Here are the screens of it.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25064/around-ksea-new-drivers/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those "stairs" are a conveyor belt for baggage loading at the cargo door. The other truck carries the baggage out to the plane.

You dont normally board the plane at the rear do you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

pearlygatesuk wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those "stairs" are a conveyor belt for baggage loading at the cargo door. The other truck carries the baggage out to the plane.

You dont normally board the plane at the rear do you?

Your right, wrong shots! 🙄

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Any chance of you posting a link to the other shots please?

Btw, what are your specs, I need more Ram and a better grahics. What are yours, your hots look sweet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Murfi wrote:

Any chance of you posting a link to the other shots please?

Btw, what are your specs, I need more Ram and a better grahics. What are yours, your hots look sweet.

I don't have them posted. Embarassed

I have:
Core2Duo 6700
DDR ram 4 gigs
2-Ati X1950 Radeon (512mb each) cards in Crossfire

Still tweaking 😂

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Gomm (Gommy) Trainee

there is no stairs available for use with FSX unless it is part of addon scenery or add-on aircraft....thats why there is no shots posted.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...