Help!! default scenery for heathrow not working!!

dme43 Guest

hey everyone! i have been a devil Twisted Evil
I live in london, and having the default scenery in heathrow working is very important, does anyone know where i can download or find the heathrow scenery file which is in the folder 'cities'? like the whole heathrow file?
this is where mine is located:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\Cities

please help! thanks Wall Bashing

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
DME43 Guest

disregard please, got it working, for some reason the building density was low Embarassed

Dipak Guest

I finally got thorugh! It's DLing really slow (10-15k/sec), but it's chugging along. Now all I have to do is DL the Windoze version for my tech-impaired buddy.There is a Linux version listed , BTW.As for the crashing I seem to have fixed that problem with FF2.0.0.14 on my Mac by emptying the cache regularly. I wonder if increasing the cache size will help too.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...