MS Photo scenery addon patch.

I am using Horizon's VFR Gen X photo scenery with FSX and in some areas I have noticed a black rectangular shape blocking out bits of the scenery. I know that there is a patch for this kind of problem on the fsinsider.com web page. However, when I try to install the patch I get a message which says.. "The current installed version of terrain.dll is more recent. Setup will now exit" does anybody know how to get round this at all?

Many Thanks. 😉

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

You can get the scenery patch from Microsoft. Search FSX and go to the Microsoft FSX site / downloads and the scenery patch is there and it works. This is ONE thing that Microsoft has acknowledged is a problem with FSX.

Good luck and just so you know, the poatch only works with addon scenery.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...