Where to download the Airbus A380?

SO where can you download the Airbus A380 for free? Please post a link I would like it really bad. Thanks.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's a commercial Demo RM - not freeware. Usually Andreas Meyer's aircraft have banners or black spaces in the panel until you open your wallet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I didn't notice that, it's a same when download sites give free space to payware.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
T-BonePilot Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

SO where can you download the Airbus A380 for free? Please post a link I would like it really bad. Thanks.

You can get a few textures here, or one Qantas a380, or, you can type in Airbus a380 and search and see what you get.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Could someone please test the A380 link provided by Admin. Its the second link from the bottom of the list of links. FEDEX, 47Mb in size.
I have tried to use it but after downloading I have no panel or gauges and when I use the F10 key, it just shuts FSX down.
I am using windows 7.
Thanks

Pro Member Trainee
steven1495 Trainee

I downloaded an a380 like the second last one admin put down, but in lufthansa colors, and it shuts down fsx for me when i press "Fly Now" to start flying. Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...