CFS 3 dual monitors

Fromaster Guest

rather simple question but.....
ive checked everywhere on the internet, and all the sources say CFS3 is dual monitor compatible, if it is, then how the heck do u activate it? or do you have to download a program?
thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps.

Try some of these links:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/3804/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Bob Suchowierski (Bob-Ski) Trainee

🍻

I use 2 monitors but not to get a larger view. What I like to do is split views. I’ll bring up a cockpit view in FSX then move the instruments to my LCD and have the outside views or any other view on a Projector. I start with the projector set as my primary screen (1) and the LCD screen (2). This way I don’t have to change views to look at my instruments or anything else I have on the 2nd screen. It works very well! I found the Projector at a yard sale and just had to replaced the lamp. Very nice find and I didn't know what I was going to do with it when I picked it up.

Bob

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...