FSPassengers Hijack?

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

If you have FSPassengers(I have the demo version), for the list of emergencies, can one of the flights have a hijack situation? Most emergencies I encounter are engine failures, etc. Please reply!

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

in order to have a hijack situation in fs9 you have to buy a different add on, "fs jihad2004, revenge of allah" it's about 40 shekles. you can even download box cutters and shoe bombs, and extra air martials who know kung-fu.

😛
forgive me for being a wise-guy, i couldn't resist.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

in order to have a hijack situation in fs9 you have to buy a different add on, "fs jihad2004, revenge of allah" it's about 40 shekles. you can even download box cutters and shoe bombs, and extra air martials who know kung-fu.

😛
forgive me for being a wise-guy, i couldn't resist.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

40 shekles!!!! You got robbed. I got it for just 2 goats!

Hey cheezyflier, how old were you when you wrote that, 12?
Disrespectful hillbillies.
Go get your mom to make you another cheezysandwich.[/quote]

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Clearly doesn't have anything better to do other than troll 4 year old posts.

dbrown7080 Guest

Clearly doesn't have anything better to do other than troll 4 year old posts.

Really Cheeks? wouldnt that statement make you a hypocrite? You were trolling 4 year old post yourself...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Note the date I posted.

Sun May 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Now note the date you posted.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 am

Why did you feel that there was a need to bring up such an old topic/thread again for?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Nicely said Cheeks 😀 , how ya doing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What a topic - what a thread... duelling banjos and all - inbred hillbillies shooting at one another and then running to church to ask the good lord for forgiveness.

Posts like these ensure my continuing, loyal patronage of this nook in cyber space. Our Administration is unique in its wisdom: Whenever we long-time inmates seem to slow down, the forum accepts anonymous 'Guest' posts which opens the floodgates for the dregs of the flightsim community including those who have convinced themselves that they 'have a score to settle'. Cowards who do not dare show their face, who, if they bother at all, change their Guest User Name each time they make a new post.
And everybody is having a good time... yay

P.S.: Cheeks now you know why they call it the silly season. Perhaps it should be renamed to... Hillbilly season 😛

Oh, BTW - do you know the mysterious stranger who posted just above me? Can't say I remember him, though the fact that he has a sig would indicate that he's a member Secret

I'd say we give him a chance... if he has the good sense to buy the next round, we shall embrace him 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Sounds good about the next round! 😂

I think the name rings a bit of a bell in my head, but I can't definitively say for sure that I remember it.

And yeah what can you do, there are always going to be some people who make silly comments, it's just now that it's usually the school holidays/breaks that all the little pre-pubescent children come on to the internet and try to make themselves look funny in front of their little friends trying to be idiots on forums!

PS: Thanks WF, and welcome back, stay around a bit longer would you? Happy new year to all!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...