how do you get the cargo doors to open?

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

There are a few things that the computer can do that I have not figured out how to do it.
1. opening cargo doors
2. the conveyor belt vehicle that loads the cargo
and any other airport vehicles that you guys can think of.
thanks a lot.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Be more specific. For general it would be:
Shift + E for main door then you would do
Shift + E 1 2 3 or 4 for the door you choose.

Call for a fuel truck is Shift f I think and and the other vehicle you want is shift + D but usually they come up to you after you turn off your engines.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

bawls327 wrote:

Be more specific. For general it would be:
Shift + E for main door then you would do
Shift + E 1 2 3 or 4 for the door you choose.

Call for a fuel truck is Shift f I think and and the other vehicle you want is shift + D but usually they come up to you after you turn off your engines.

how do you turn off the engine?

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Read and heed the [post from Radarman....

Download and print this out.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Those are ALL the keyboard commands. Take a few minutes and actually read them before asking questions. Much will be revealed in the scriptures of FLightSim. It will also tell you how to turn on lights, change views, a plethora of information is contained within and all you have to do is read.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jellrod wrote:

...and all you have to do is read.

Now that's asking a bit much... don't you think? 😂 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

I have read the key board commands and have tried them and they still don't work when I press shift+E then when do I press 1 2 3 or 4. also the conveyor belt vehicle still does not come up to the aircraft. Also, what about the mobile stairway that is usually at smaller airports when jet ways are not available? What am I doing wrong? I see the computer using them but I still can't. I am starting to think that these commands are only available on the deluxe edition of fsx. Is that a possibility?
Thanks

did you pay the guys to come to you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Drewbob wrote:

I have read the key board commands and have tried them and they still don't work when I press shift+E then when do I press 1 2 3 or 4. also the conveyor belt vehicle still does not come up to the aircraft. Also, what about the mobile stairway that is usually at smaller airports when jet ways are not available? What am I doing wrong? I see the computer using them but I still can't. I am starting to think that these commands are only available on the deluxe edition of fsx. Is that a possibility?
Thanks

Put your scenery on maximum and activate the animations.
You also have to max out the airport vehicles.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...