How do I look around in the cockpit using the mouse?

Hello! First of I have to say I am new here, so I dont know if this is the right place to post, so if its wrong, let me know 🙂

So to my question. How do I look around the virtual cockpit using the mouse? Recently I´ve been playing FSX and there its listed up in the control assignment options. But I can´t find anything in the options for FS2004. Do anyone know? It is possible, right?

I know i can use the numpad, but it is so frustrating compeared to the mouse 🙂

André

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't think that you can. You maybe able with a add on camera view program(F1 view Utility) but not with the default FS2004 program. The best way to look around the cockpit is with the view hat of a joy stick.

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Ok. Bad thing I dont have a view hat... But thanks for a fast reply!

Guest Guest

To rotate your view while in the virtual cockpit, press and hold the space-bar while moving the mouse.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...