Passenger view

Pro Member Trainee
Silverbud Trainee

hi everyone !

i m trying to look for add-ons / downloads that give me a view of the window close to the wing , but inside the aircraft.

For most of aircrafts made by microsoft don t have the inside modeled. I was wondering if like in FS2004 there was any small addon that give this new view in the normal aircrafts.

I also have another quick question, what s the best payware for Boeing 747 that isn t too complicated to fly but well modeled.

I produce videos for FSX and i m trying to recreate a small story with the view of the passenger, the annonce of fly attendant, and a landing at TNCM with the FlyTampa addon.

Thx by advance for your help

Silverbud

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You want aircraft with a wing view either built in (rare) or an add-on.
I didn't find any at avsim for FSX yet. Search the library for wing view:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

dosent the emirates plane work on fsx it has a cabin you can pan around very nicley detailed

Pro Member Trainee
diogolive Trainee

Silverbud wrote:

hi everyone !

i m trying to look for add-ons / downloads that give me a view of the window close to the wing , but inside the aircraft.

For most of aircrafts made by microsoft don t have the inside modeled. I was wondering if like in FS2004 there was any small addon that give this new view in the normal aircrafts.

I also have another quick question, what s the best payware for Boeing 747 that isn t too complicated to fly but well modeled.

I produce videos for FSX and i m trying to recreate a small story with the view of the passenger, the annonce of fly attendant, and a landing at TNCM with the FlyTampa addon.

Thx by advance for your help

Silverbud

I need the same but for FSX. (first paragraph)

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

You probably want something pay-ware then, a lot of payware have really nice inside modeled wing views, such as Wilco737PIC, and i think CLS 747's have a good inside wing view also.

Pro Member Trainee
cmossey Trainee

How do you get cabin view, like windows and seats in like a 747? What buttons do you have to press?

badasstommyg101 Guest

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...