Baggage cars

Pro Member Trainee
scooter2524 Trainee

has anyone noticed that if you open the cargo doors on CRJ the baggage cars crash into plane forcing the flight to reload. It actually happened when baggage cars leave. I guess you have to turn off option in realism that allows you to crash with other aircrafts or somthing. bug fix for SP2 I guess.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

There is a fix I found in avsim. I wish I could remember the person who wrote it and give them credit, but I can't. What he did was to make the "kitchen door (Starboard side)" become the area where the baggage cart goes to if you open that door. Not as real, but better than crashing into the aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...