livery for ready for pushback 747-200

DME43 Guest

anyone know where i can find a Iran air livery for ready for pushback 747-200?
thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
DME43 Guest

also, where can i find the manual?

spyplane001 Guest

anyone know? i need this as well

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

I really dont understand what you mean? but if you are looking for a plane that have a car with push back then go to projectopensky.com and they have in the 737s and 767 a pushback cart I think. 😉 If thats what you mean. If not try to explain it more...

DME43 Guest

im saying the add on for flight simulator which is called ready for pushback 747-200, doesn't have a Iran air livery. I'm saying i need that livery and was wondering if any one knows where i can get it from? i've searched avsim etc, but found nothing.

and also the manual to it as well if its around anywhere

cheers

who????????? Guest

who made the model of the 747???? 😕

who??????????? Guest

project open sky 747??????
theres loads of iran air for project open sky 747 at flightsim!

Pro Member Trainee
Aceman9 Trainee

who??????????? wrote:

project open sky 747??????
theres loads of iran air for project open sky 747 at flightsim!

For goodness sake. He's said "READY FOR PUSHBACK" 3 times ! If he wanted Posky he would have asked for it. Jayyyyyzzzzzzzz.

Pro Member Trainee
Aceman9 Trainee

DME43 wrote:

thanks

No, you wont find Iran Air textures for the model in question. I've tried all the payware Boeings and none of them do it.

It's pretty short sighted of them not to include Iran Air liveries with these products considering the the HUGE Iranian sim market they're missing out on. Maybe they're not interested in making money!?

DME43 Guest

Aceman9 wrote:

DME43 wrote:

thanks

No, you wont find Iran Air textures for the model in question. I've tried all the payware Boeings and none of them do it.

It's pretty short sighted of them not to include Iran Air liveries with these products considering the the HUGE Iranian sim market they're missing out on. Maybe they're not interested in making money!?

damn... thanks anyway aceman. what about the manual?

13243134 Guest

You can find the manual at Simuvation.com, fust typee in Ready for Pushback in the search box, Hope this Helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...