Missing co-worker mission

Pro Member Trainee
Dirtbud Trainee

Has anybody found the missing co-worker in fsx accelerated? I have searched the valleys, hill tops and flown grids with no luck.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Udlinger Trainee

I'm having the same problem, hopefully someone out there can help

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

man i have flown around for hours trying to find him with no luck at all i wish someone would hel lol 😀

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I had the same problem. I flew up and down the valleys and mountainis. until running out of gas - or into said mountains. Check out this link:

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=256&topic_id=941&mesg_id=969&page=

Once I read that I found the co-worker in about 10 minutes.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

HI all
I found the missing pilot after about 30 minutes of looking in the valleys
If you take the large right fork from the river then the small left valley he is at the bottom near some rocks. You should see a flare and a small fire.
fly to the end of the valley and land up the slope
Good luck

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...