Multiplayer IP Addresses

Kareem Guest

If you would PLEASE send me an IP address in which many people come, it would be very helpful. Zone, keeps saying I can't connect to its server, and I cant fix it. you can email it to kareem_sadi@hotmail.com.

Answers 21 Answers

Jump to latest
youse mine Guest

hi kareem you can use mine

IP is:212.55.39.79

murjax Guest

Akroma is usually busy, the IP is 66.105.121.185. (Hard to stay away from the forums isn't it. Yes )

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Look before post ➡

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:44 am

Cpt Van Guest

Hey Everyone!

I play ALOT at the Akroma Server! It's a Great Server. I'm actually here because I'm trying to throw a WORLD RACE!! Yep, a race around the whole WORLD! I mean, I love to fly don't get me wrong. But, I want a little more spice for my flying. I would like to test my FASTEST JET! My pilot Skills! and I would love to be Declared the FASTEST PILOT ON FLIGHT SIMULATOR!!! Wouldn't that be exciting?! I bet you thinking you got the Fastest Jet. I bet you're thinking you can beat anyone out there AND you probably have! See, this race is different. This Race is around the entire world! This World Race will take some major Skills. Well, I can go on and on about this World Race, but if you would like to know more information about the Race, please Contact me at cptvan_wr@yahoo.com
Remember! Pilots with Fast Jets, Pilot Skills and Pilots who want to be the FASTEST there is, ARE WELCOMED!!!!

Cpt. Van.

little big man22 Guest

hello my fello flight sim friends, i need some 24/7 multiplayer severs. can anybody help? thanks a million. ❓ ❓ ❓

i think i have fastest it goes to 200 in quatre of a runway and reaches over 1500mph good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

Does anyone know of any IP's that I can use on Multiplayer for FS04 without using TS and mics just chat messaging etc?

Its like you can't use it without one which I know you can?

Anyone?

CaptainDale

liketofly13 Guest

My IP adrees is 192.168.1.101 😀 😀 Please come and fly 😂 ➡ Idea ❓ ❗

Hello there,

Me and a friend have started up a 24/7 flight sim server for FS2004, FSX we also have a 24/7 teamspeak server where pilots can communicate.

Please feel free to drop in.

First of all download teamspeak for free at WWW.GOTEAMSPEAK.COM

Then join the teamspeak server at : 82.43.42.217

Also, to connect to mulitplayer on FSimulator go to mulitplayter>> connect then in the server iP Adress type in :

Hope to see you online soon, also we are not very busy at the moment and are trying to get some members/regulars please chat to me GBHIA or PTY997 for more info.

Website coming soon.

Jamie.

Pro Member Trainee
umarghuri Trainee

little big man22 wrote:

hello my fello flight sim friends, i need some 24/7 multiplayer severs. can anybody help? thanks a million. ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member Trainee
umarghuri Trainee

CaptainDale wrote:

Does anyone know of any IP's that I can use on Multiplayer for FS04 without using TS and mics just chat messaging etc?

Anyone?

CaptainDale

vruler Guest

hey .. any ip online in flightsimulator at the momnet???? if yes pleaz write it i wanna play guys... i am expert in fs by the way u will enjoy playinw ith me..

Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

umarghuri wrote:

CaptainDale wrote:

Anyone?

CaptainDale

umarghuri wrote:

little big man22 wrote:

ummmm 😳

What in the world are you talking about umarghuri?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Sigh. 🙄

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may now use our new tool to find out your own IP address here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/ip-address-tool/

geust123 Guest

wont let me sign in? Mad Mad Mad Mad

fayme Guest

aller sur google ''what is my ip'' sur le peremier site tu ora la repense

MITCHELL SMITH Guest

any one want to play flight sim 04 multiplayer

Greek :P Guest

😂 I bought the game one week ago and before i play MS Flight Simulator
i was playing another game called Minecraft and i think that 27/4 and 27/7 are only there! So i don't think that they are in another game!Maybe we were Idea Minecraft Idea Idea Idea Idea

HOW I CAN START MULTIPLAYER IN FS2004

lets go fly the server i use is fsmpa.hopto.org

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...