SKYMASTER!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Well, as you are wondering. Skymaster makes real turbine powered r/c jets
www.skymasterjet.com

I want the f/a-18 hornet. Its costs nearly 20,000 AUD... Where the hella am i gonna get that money?

Here it is in action:

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

when i clicked on this thread, i thought it was about my favorite, the 337..

back in the old days, jet models were actually just ducted fans. when the first turbines appeared i met a guy at a show and asked him what was the top speed. he told me he was unable to build an airframe capable of withstanding full throttle. by now that may not be the case, but at the time the fastest he had gone was just under 200mph

Last edited by cheezyflier on Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Those are great models but you better be very good at flying them. They look expensive, only experienced RC pilots should buy them. I wish that I could fly them but I don't have the time to devote to the hobby.

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah, i get what you mean, CRJcapt. But i want one so i can strap a bag of poop on the pylon and fly it over some people at my school and drop the bag of poo onto some try-hard GaNgSa wannabe's head. Also, the sound would probably make their heads explode.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

so your gaoing ot buy a $20,000 Australian dolars so drop some dog poo on a bunch of posers?

i agree with the idea but there are alot cheaper ones and you would have to build a mechanism to drop the bag of poo onto the posers

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

for poo flinging, i reccomend using elephant dung. have you ever seen one? they are, like, as big as a football!!!!

fling it with this:

if you can't afford something that big, you could use cow poop, and flig it with one of these:

then use one of these for a quick get-away:

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

man where do i begin...i had that r/c. me and three friends went and split the cost. we have all been r/cing for some years now and thought it was a good and cool investment.are field has a grass runway. so anyway we flew it for a few months on the grass field and it was hell then the marine base offered our club the use of there airport for flying on sundays,cool right actual runway for r/c's asphalt is not as forgiving as grass is all i have to say about that. just remember r/c's allways crash, even for the most senior pilots,before you buy it make sure you can handle if all that money goes bye bye in its maiden flight.......lol heres a vid for you...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Now THAT is a signature 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Many that stuff is hilarious, cheezyflier. I may just consider that!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

walesdragon wrote:

Many that stuff is hilarious, cheezyflier. I may just consider that!

You have a polite PM and disregarded it as well as the rules, now lose the signature.
Radar

Pro Member First Officer

There, is it ok? And you can't just think that i ignored the PM. I only just got on a few minutes ago and checked this forum.

Disregarded the rules: Yes.
Disregarded the PM: No.

You assume too much.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

walesdragon wrote:

There, is it ok? And you can't just think that i ignored the PM. I only just got on a few minutes ago and checked this forum.

Disregarded the rules: Yes.
Disregarded the PM: No.

You assume too much.

I applaud you for being one who stands up to the moderator 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...