FSX Taking Ages to load flight or mission

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Hi all, I am experiencing a problem with fsx, that has never happened to me before. When I click fly now or do a mission or whatever it doesn't load. It either takes ages and ages, like a percent a minute type thing or the screen just goes black. I can use esc to end flight but there is no flight 😂
this has only recently started and I can't think what could be wrong, I have tried different aircraft and settings but still no luck ,any advice?
thanks 😎

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Haven't seen you in a while, welcome back 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

have you got many background programs running?
hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete , go to procceses, and turn off anything you don't need(make sure its not anything windows needs or your computer will probably stop responding)

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Hi guys, I don't what has happened but it seems to be running ok for now, touch wood. I turned down alot of settings and it still took ages, but when I turned off light bloom it worked better. Maybe that was it, thanks for your help guys!

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Youre computers operating systeem was busy do'in sumthin else. Now it's not.

That's scary if youre puter was workin for someone out on the net. Doe's your puter stay busy sometimes when it's idle?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...