Need extreme help

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

O.K.
Here's the deal.
I have the abacus Flight Deck 5 for fs2004. I was satisfied with the carrier and aircraft preformance but the V.C.s where a bit cheap and I expected more. Other than that I was fairly satisfied with the aircraft carriers preformaces and the A.I. But I was at my Dad's house like every other week with my computer off at my Mom's then when I went back to my Moms and started my flight sim I did everything normaly and then the unexpected happened. 😕

I loaded the aircraft carrier and all I got was a gray floating platform about the height the platform should have been if there was a carrier under it. 😳

I tried uninstalling and reintalling FD5 but no dice.
I tried uninstalling FS2004 without deleting the files in but still no dice.
I don't want to delete the sim and start from scrach because I have alot of great freeware that would be hard to find and alot of Great Payware.
My FS2004 is probably quadropled in price.
I'm in need of help because I really enjoy using carriers. 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well you have two choices imo

find a freeware aircraft carrier at one of these sites

1. www.avsim.com
2. www.simviation.com
3. http://www.fs-shipyards.org/ <this will be the best website to look for since its all about boats for FS

or you can save all of your freeware aircraft add-ons etc.. in a different folder then reinstall fs2004

hope this helps

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

thanks
I'll try the second option and if that doesn't work, I'll scrap the FD5 and move on to a different carrier.

😀 😀 😀

Nice F-16 pics by the way

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

scab12 wrote:

thanks
I'll try the second option and if that doesn't work, I'll scrap the FD5 and move on to a different carrier.

😀 😀 😀

Nice F-16 pics by the way

you dont have to get rid of FD5 because then you wont be able to use the aircraft(however i do hate some abacus's aircraft since i have had problems with their f-18s taht had horrible control on the ground)

and thnx for the compliment but they are really F-18 hornets but i will be getting some F-16 of thet hunderbirds at Airfest 2008

and i think flyboy is going since he lives where airfest is.

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

i see that now
I feel like a big NOOB 😂

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

scab12 wrote:

i see that now
I feel like a big NOOB 😂

well they do kinda look like f-16s at that angle but anyone here could tell taht they are f18s by looking at the nose of the aircraft and the 2 rudders fins or whatever you wanna call them at the back of the aircraft

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...