CFS3-I want it!

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

So, I really want to get CFS3, so can people post some screenshots??? And what airplanes there are???? Thanks for the help, someone!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
David Mathew Covarrubias (David_MC) Trainee

I wouldn't recommend buying CFS3. Virtualy no online, too many bugs and glitches, lots of CDT's, the terrain is pretty ugly, and the Flight Models and Damage Models stink. I recommend Il2 Sturmovik 1946. It has better graphics, better flight and damage models, far more stable, over 256 flyable aircraft from rickety Gladiator Bi-planes to secret Nazi planes that never flew!. Plus it cost about $15 to $20 less than CFS3 and doesn't use up all you system resources.
Here are some trailers for Il2 '46.
1946 trailer

Pe-2 Peshka trailer

Sturmoviks over Manchuria trailer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...