Panel Light Problems

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

Well hello once again and yes, I have another Problem that is pretty much annoying.

For some reason Panel Lights don't work anymore in some Aircrafts (Like the 737, the Cessna, Beechcraft and some others, but do work in the Extra 300S). When I hit the Button (or L) for Panel lights nothing happens but it shows me its loading something (you know the little microsoft mouse cursor thing), the Panel and the entire Cockpit remains dark though. I figured out that Taxi Lights and some others work, but the most important thing, the cockpit light dont 😞 .

Weird thing is, when I start flying at night, it works...

Problem occurs in Singleplayer as well as in Multiplayer.

In the realism Settings the box "Pilot controls Lights" is checked and i tried different aircraft skins already although Im sure this is not the problem.

And yeah, I've tried searching on here for a solution but as far as i found something it didnt really help yet :/.

So if anybody has a solution, I would be really really thankful 🙂.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

you could try either reinstalling fsx or reparing the instalation i had it on mine before, my nav lights wouldnt work so i reinstalled it and its all good now

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

You follow this :

Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

then look for Flight sim x and click : repair

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

You follow this :

Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

then look for Flight sim x and click : repair

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...