Acceleration Expansion Pack Problems

Pro Member Trainee
mistermoet Trainee

Crying or Very sad
anyone having problems with FlightSim X Acceleration pack? - I have installed FlightSimx plus service pack 1 - everything was working fine - since installing acceleration pack I am having problems - cannot save a flight - system freezes - have to reboot computer - cannot assign new keys - system will not save them - very frustrating - Microsoft recommends using selective startup which I did - but no success
anyone have any suggestions - would be much appreciated

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

nope email m/soft

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi I think it is a good idea to uninstall sp1 before installing the Acceleration pack as Acceleration installs sp1 and 2 at the same time and there can be problems if sp1 is already installed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...