Saitek Pro Flight yoke problems?

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

I was considering buying the Saitek Pro Flight yoke/throttle combo, but I've heard horror stories of "phantom key press" issues with this unit. Have any of you folks used this yoke?
Have you experienced any of these issues?

Example:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1RAP83JF5G3TI/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1RAP83JF5G3TI

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

Did you, uh, join just for posting this?

Oh, yeah. I recommend doing what that guy, Doc Tony, did. Switch to another yoke throttle thingy until Saitek fixes it. I, however, happen to use the Saitek AV8R joystick and experience no problems.

Hope you correct the problem somehow.
😞

Concorde105

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

Concorde105 wrote:

Did you, uh, join just for posting this?

Oh, yeah. I recommend doing what that guy, Doc Tony, did. Switch to another yoke throttle thingy until Saitek fixes it. I, however, happen to use the Saitek AV8R joystick and experience no problems.

Hope you correct the problem somehow.
😞

Concorde105

Uh...thanks?
No, I didn't join just to post this. I had over 35 posts when I posted this (did you check the post date at the top and the post count to the left?). 😳

I don't have this Saitek yoke. I have the same Saitek AV8R-01 joystick that you have (and, yes...it's trouble free). I was asking because I was thinking about buying the Saitek yoke. That's why my post started out with: "I was considering buying the Saitek Pro Flight yoke/throttle combo..." 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

OH!
When I posted what I did, it said you had 1 post. Sorry. And I thought you owned the thing. Ah well. Use something else or wait until Saitek fixes it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...