FSX Null error?

Pro Member Trainee
1LtLoric Trainee

I just installed the Aerosoft F-16 and installed it's update. When I had JUST the F-16, no update, FSX ran fine and dandy. Now with the update, it doesn't even attempt to start up, and i get a Windows 98 style box saying "Error ID = 25 (null) . Any ideas on how to fix?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

Perhaphs your computer does not have the requirments to run the updated version. Check and see. Try uninstalling it and seeing if FSX runs fine.

Pro Member Trainee
1LtLoric Trainee

Rolaids wrote:

Perhaphs your computer does not have the requirments to run the updated version. Check and see. Try uninstalling it and seeing if FSX runs fine.

Well naturally it will work. But I really need those updates. I've had this error before. I just forget how to fix it... Does the repair on disc one clear addon aircraft at all?

Computer Specs:

2 Gigabytes of RAM
Intel Dual Core processor
Nvidia GT5000 graphics card with 512 mb of RAM
DVD Rom/CD Rom drive
180 Gigabyte hard drive with 1 terabyte extension

Yeah, I think I'm fine system requirement wise.

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

I dont really know about system requirments. Does the the place you downloaded it tell if you need anything? Do you have service packs installed?
Just a couple of questions. I tried the service pack 2 and could even run the game. Some sort of error. Well hope you get it fixed. I am not a Flight Sim whiz so you may need someone else more intelligent.
Rolaids

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...