newly painted A319 for this va.

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

One of your best repaints yet man, great job!! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

thanks i just started doing repaints for C & J designs so this was my first one for them. More to come

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now THAT looks good 😎

Where is the recruiting office.. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

hehehe i just finished there 320 and 321. 321 has bob marley on the tail and the 320 has Rhianna. next will be the 757 with President elect Obama on the tail. not bad 3 planes in a day.....holidays gotta love um. and i still had time to make 2 pumpkin pies,2 cheesecakes, 20lbs turkey ,ham crap load of stuffing and stock everything from scratch....mmmmm im hungry cant wait to eat...lmao i think your avatar helped there tailhook

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

That's great, if you do that for an ai aircraft I would love a copy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hey honuala, are you using your layer type as multiply? And also maybe try softening the edges of the peeps on the tail lol, I reckon it will look a bit better eh 😉
PS: 2000th post lol 😀

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

damn cheeks you whore.....lmao yeah my sister just showed me how to soften the edges so will redo them.....and what do you mean layer type as multiply?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Change all your repaint layers to this. Thank me later 😉

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

okay i'll give it a shot...thanks man

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

heres the Bob Marley 321

And the Ziggy Marley 738

oh yeah i also painted the pushback truck 😉 i think i put a little too much dirt but i guess its a second hand jet..... 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Did making it multiply help, it should make the textures blend in to the details of the plane 😉
PS: Have you heard of go! stealing Aloha's name, god help us if that happens, I would hate the Aloha name to lose its quality!

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

oh hell yeah i was pissed when i found that out....a bunch of us are going to protest at the auction. even if they get the name they are still going to be GO...bastards.....and i dint try it on those ones cause you told me about it after i was done with those just took me a while to upload those pics...lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

They should just go! away 😂 And good luck with that protest!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...