Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Weird Error Message on C-5 Altus

photoshock
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:37 pm 

I have tried every way from a month of Sunday's to get the C-5 from Altus AFB to work. The file has everything needed, but I get a weird error message when I try to run it. I cannot snapshot it, but here's the message in its entirety: The instruction at "0x20c6a07e" referenced at "020d607fec"
The memory cannot be "read." Click on OK to terminate the program.
Douglas Trapp is the author can anyone tell me if he can fix this problem and if not how do I get a hold of him to try to fix this.
I am learning, after much failure in the installation department to fix many of my own mistakes and if this is one of them, then I would like help in trying to learn, but none of the other airplane files from him do this.
Does anyone have a clue? Umm...
Tailhook
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 am 

I downloaded c5bdet.zip

When I try to load the aircraft via the Aircraft Manufacturer menu under Lockheed, nothing happens for a while until the Microsoft Error Message pops up. Tried various "tricks" but no dice. I am running Acceleration maybe that's the problem. Considering the fact that Douglas E. Trapp failed to include a thumbnail in the texture folder I'm assuming that this file version is quite dated. Perhaps it worked all right prior to SP1 and/or SP2.

Sorry I can't help you but I won't spend any more time on it and am getting rid of this file.

The Install.txt contains an e-mail address:

Douglas E. Trapp
FS Flight Dynamics Engineer
Arlington, Texas (USA)
KC6ZOF@Yahoo.com

If it's still valid, try contacting Douglas and see what causes the problems.

Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum